GRNSW is undertaking a strategic planning process to outline a new vision and strategic direction that will ensure greyhound racing in NSW continues to prosper into the future.
GRNSW is currently in the consultation phase of the process and has been seeking feedback from participants and other stakeholders on the following issues:
• Future direction of Metropolitan Racing;
• Location of and accessibility to racing;
• Racing and trialling facilities;
• Spread of TAB B and C meetings;
• Race programming;
• Growing participation;
• Ongoing animal welfare improvements; and
• Other issues that people may wish to raise.
Membership is free and will allow you to stay up to date with all the latest information about greyhound racing as well as access to most areas of the website.
Sign up now »
Greyhounds As Pets (GAP) is an initiative of Greyhound Racing NSW and is dedicated to finding homes for greyhounds. Greyhounds can make fantastic pets – they are quiet, lazy and gentle dogs that thrive in the family home environment.
More Info »