This page contains important information on Nomination Closing Times for TAB and Non-TAB meetings along with the order that meetings will be graded in so that preferences can be maximised.
Please note that closing times for nominations are subject to change from time to time. Closing times for nominations for all race meetings can be found under the “Calendar” section of the website or by clicking here.
NSW TAB Nomination Closing Times and Grading Order
1) The above is the order in which race meetings will be graded in a 'normal' week by the GRNSW Grading Department. (Exceptions due to Public Holidays or other circumstances will occur from time to time.)
2) GRNSW reserves the right to alter the above order if nominations for any particular meeting need to be extended.
3) The OzChase system will accept six (6) preferences (formerly known as 'rollovers') on any nomination form. Trainers should ensure that alternative preferences (rollovers) are for meetings that will be graded after the higher preference. If the preference order does not align with the grading order above, the nomination may not be considered.
4) Nomination forms may include TAB and Non-TAB meetings in the preference list. Please also see the Non-TAB Nomination Closing Times & Grading Details below to check when Non-TAB meetings will be graded.
5) It is possible to 'rollover' from a TAB meeting to a Non-TAB meeting, but NOT the other way. Non-TAB meetings should therefore be the last preferences listed on a nomination form.
6) Once a run is secured (either as a runner or reserve) the nomination is no longer valid and any later preferences will not be considered.
Membership is free and will allow you to stay up to date with all the latest information about greyhound racing as well as access to most areas of the website.
Sign up now »
Sign up for free SMS alerts from GRNSW and you will start receiving alerts for things such as nomination extensions and meeting abandonments at your local tracks.
Click below to register your details.
More Info »
Greyhounds As Pets (GAP) is an initiative of Greyhound Racing NSW and is dedicated to finding homes for greyhounds. Greyhounds can make fantastic pets – they are quiet, lazy and gentle dogs that thrive in the family home environment.