The business structure of GRNSW covers both the commercial and regulatory responsibilities with four core business units: Integrity, Industry & Strategy, Media & Content and Growth & Sustainability. The functions of each business unit are outlined in the table below.
· Race day operations
· Branding, marking and identification
· Greyhound Racing Rules
Media & Content
· Media and issues management
· Publications, news service and e‑communications
· Race form services
· Community engagement
Industry & Strategy
· Processing of all licensing and registration transactions
· Scheme of distribution payments
· Club operating standards and registration
· Club support on recurrent funding issues
· Race programming
· Infrastructure planning and expenditure
Growth & Sustainability
· Ownership and syndication
· Animal welfare
· Greyhounds As Pets
· Membership education initiatives
· Veterinary matters
· Kennel inspections
· Determining eligibility of new licence applicants
· Dealing with inquiries relevant to greyhound breeding activities
Membership is free and will allow you to stay up to date with all the latest information about greyhound racing as well as access to most areas of the website.
Sign up now »
Sign up for free SMS alerts from GRNSW and you will start receiving alerts for things such as nomination extensions and meeting abandonments at your local tracks.
Click below to register your details.
More Info »
Greyhounds As Pets (GAP) is an initiative of Greyhound Racing NSW and is dedicated to finding homes for greyhounds. Greyhounds can make fantastic pets – they are quiet, lazy and gentle dogs that thrive in the family home environment.