This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team that is responsible for efficiently grading and preparing greyhound race fields for all NSW TAB and Non TAB meetings.
This position would be ideal for someone looking to gain experience in sports administration or for an individual returning to the workforce in a part time capacity
The role will be part time set at three days per week (Monday to Wednesday).
As part of the Grading team you will:
• Grading and preparing race fields for all NSW race meetings;
• Liaising with key stakeholders regarding the content of each race meeting;
• Checking nominations and final fields;
• Disseminating race fields to all appropriate outlets; and
• Providing expert advice to participants regarding the requirements for the grading of greyhounds and associated matters.
You will be an excellent communicator with demonstrated problem solving and good interpersonal skills.
To succeed in this fast paced environment you must have previous experience in customer service, advanced computer skills and proven administrative skills. An understanding of the racing industry is desirable.
Click here to download an application pack.
Applications Close Friday 27 March 2015 at 5pm via email to email@example.com.
For further details contact Adam Rutter, Racing Operations Manger on 02 8767 0525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership is free and will allow you to stay up to date with all the latest information about greyhound racing as well as access to most areas of the website.
Sign up now »
Greyhounds As Pets (GAP) is an initiative of Greyhound Racing NSW and is dedicated to finding homes for greyhounds. Greyhounds can make fantastic pets – they are quiet, lazy and gentle dogs that thrive in the family home environment.
More Info »